Bem-vindo, Visitante
Nome do utilizador: Senha: Memorizar
  • Página:

TÓPICO: Alteração de NIF de cliente

Alteração de NIF de cliente 7 meses 2 semanas atrás #12754

Hi,

I am trying to update information on a certain client, to change their business name and their NIF, however every time I try and put the NIF the section to enter this information is GREY, and it doesnt allow me to update their NIF. The reason I need to do this is to change a Factura that was sent with their wrong details, and I need to send the same Factura with the correct details.

I was hoping for some help with this.

Thank you,
O adminstrador desactivou a escrita pública.

Alteração de NIF de cliente 7 meses 2 semanas atrás #12759

• marcolopes
  • DESLIGADO
  • Obrigado recebido 733
Naomi Adlington escreveu:
I am trying to update information on a certain client, to change their business name and their NIF, however every time I try and put the NIF the section to enter this information is GREY, and it doesnt allow me to update their NIF. The reason I need to do this is to change a Factura that was sent with their wrong details, and I need to send the same Factura with the correct details.

As you can see below (going to translate):

The NIF EDITION in the customer registry is conditioned by current Portuguese legislation (we could revise this condition for other countries if you could me more specific)

In order to edit the NIF, the entity can not have accounting movements (technically, it can not have accumulated DEBIT and / or CREDIT values)."

The method that I consider correct is: DELETE all documents issued on this entity (if the NIF is wrong in the customer's registry, it will also be wrong in the documents issued, and I assume the client does not accept them), CHANGE the NIF, and return to issue the documents concerned.

You can also keep track of this customer, and create a NEW with the correct NIF (in any case, you will have to resolve the issue of documents issued with the wrong NIF ... so you would be complicating the situation by using this method)
Marco Lopes
Gestor de projecto
Análise e Programação
O adminstrador desactivou a escrita pública.
  • Página:
Moderadores: marcolopes